MailPoet is a free newsletter and post notification plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send out email newsletters to your subscription lists. This plugin integrates Contact Form 7 with MailPoet by providing an option for your customers to signup for your newsletter lists while submitting a form.
Please see the extensive installation / setup instructions to set up your form correctly.
- Allow your users to sign up for a Mailpoet newsletter list using a Contact Form 7 form
- You can capture first name, last name, and (of course) email
- You can signup users to as many lists as you like
- You can set up the form to opt in or opt out
After installing & activating the plugin it’s time to set up your form.
- Click on Contact in the WordPress admin
- Edit an existing form or create a new one by clicking on Add New in the WordPress admin menu
- Add your fields
- Add a text field named
- Add an email field named
- Add a MailPoet Signup field named
- When you’re adding the MailPoet Signup field you can select any number of lists you want the user to be assigned to
- You can also choose to make the user opt in or opt out
No screenshots provided