ads.txt Guru Connect enables you to connect your ads.txt Guru account to your WordPress installation to automate your ads.txt file upload whenever you or a collaborator makes changes to your ads.txt file via the ads.txt Guru management system, this eliminates the need to connect your FTP account.
ads.txt Guru is a revolutionary tool to eliminate the burden of maintaining website ads.txt files! The ads.txt Guru system allows you to manage your ads.txt files online, automatically validate your ads.txt files, and collaborate between publisher and ad network to automate ads.txt updates. By allowing ad networks to manage their ads.txt records on your website without your intervention, the time-consuming process of manually updating your ads.txt files when ad networks make changes can now be totally eliminated.
Features & Benefits:
- Automate your ads.txt management: No more text editors! Manage your ads.txt records for multiple domains from a simple online interface, on any device.
- Collaborate with ad networks: Eliminate urgent updates and lost revenue, simply allow your ad networks to contribute to your ads.txt file and their ads.txt changes are automatically synchronized with your ads.txt file.
- Built-in validation: Inherent validation eliminates ads.txt errors ensuring you don’t lose revenue and waste time correcting mistakes. Quickly create consistent & properly validated ads.txt files with ease.
- Automatic uploads: No more uploads! Connect your WordPress installation and upload your latest ads.txt file with a single click, and optionally allow automatic uploads whenever a collaborator makes a change.
- Version control: Made a mistake, or simply need to go back to an old version? Quickly revert to any past version of your ads.txt file at the click of a button.
- Protection against fraud: Ensure you only collaborate with your trusted ad networks to avoid fraudulent ads.txt records creeping in and losing you valuable revenue.
- Quick start: Don’t worry about creating a new ads.txt file, simply import your existing ads.txt file and be up and running in seconds.