This is the actual AggrePay Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce. Allows you to accept Credit cards, Debit cards, Net-Banking, Wallet, and UPI payments with the WooCommerce plugin. Refunds enabled, works across all browsers, and is compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
This is compatible with WooCommerce>=2.4, including the new 3.0 release.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Woocommerce v2.4 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- After Installing click on “Activate plugin”.
- Navigate to WooCommerce ->Settings -> Checkout -> AggrePay.
- Check the “Enable/Disable” to enable the plugin .
- Enter necessary fields like “Title” ,”API key”, “Private Salt” and “Mode”(“TEST” mode is for testing the payment plugin and later change it to “LIVE” mode).
- Save the values by clicking on “Save Changes”.
- Add a Product to your cart and Checkout -You will have AggrePay as a Payment Method.
The AggrePay WooCommerce plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that
of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
No screenshots provided