Algori 360 Video is a Gutenberg Block Plugin that enables you add interactive 360° videos to your WordPress website. Adding immersive panorama videos, spherical videos, equirectangular videos, and VR (Virtual Reality) videography will boost user engagement and increase revenue for your site.
Please Note that this plugin;
* Currently supports one 360° video per page.
* Requires the Gutenberg editor to be activated on your WordPress site in order to access and use the 360° video block.
- No Flash Needed
- Compatible with Modern Browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE8, IE9, Edge and Safari.
- Supports VR (Virtual Reality) headsets such as Vive, Rift, Windows Mixed Reality, Daydream, GearVR and Cardboard.
- Supports MP4.
- Supports both mouse and touch.
- You can zoom into the video using touch.
- Only one 360° video can be loaded on a single page.
How to use
- After installing and activating the 360 Video plugin in your WordPress website.
- Navigate to your blog post or page and use the Gutenberg editor to add a 360 Video block.
- Use the 360 Video block to add a 360° video to your web page.
- At this point, you can use the “Play/Pause” button and also adjust your video’s dimensions (width and height) using the Gutenberg block inspector section.
- Click “Publish” to view your new web page with a 360° video.
- Congratulations 😀
- Based on create-guten-block https://github.com/ahmadawais/create-guten-block , (C) 2018 Ahmad Awais, [MIT] (https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
- A-Frame https://aframe.io/ , (C) 2015-2018 Mozilla and A-Frame Authors, [MIT] (https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
Algori 360 Video WordPress Plugin, Copyright 2018 Kevin Bazira.
Algori 360 Video is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.