Shortcodes available to get plkugin information from WordPress.org using the plugin.api.
Parameter of slug is passed to the shortcode; the slug is the name of the plugin (for example, for this plugin, the slug is azurecurve-get-plugin-info). For example, to get information on the azurecurve Toggle Show/Hide plugin the slug of azurecurve-toggle-showhide would be passed.
The available shortcodes are:
- getpluginactiveinstalls – number of active installs
- getpluginauthor – automatically linked back to the authors WQordpress.org profile
- getpluginauthorprofile – address of author profile on WordPress.org
- getpluginhomepage – address of developers website
- getpluginrepository – address of theplugin on the WordPress Plugin Repository
- getpluginadded – date plugin was added to the WordPress Plugin repository
- getplugindownloaded – number of times the plugin has been downloaded
- getpluginsupportthreads – number of support threads
- getpluginratings – shows rating with text; e.g. 5 stars (120)
- getpluginstarratings – shows star image rating
- getplugininstallation – installation instructions
- getpluginchangelog – changelog
- getpluginfaq – faq
- getplugindonatelink – donate link
- getplugintags – list of hyperlinked tags
Css formatting can be used to change appearence of links and tags.
No screenshots provided