Better Comments is a great tool to help you style and customize your comment form and your comments section, in just a few clicks.
It saves you from having to meddle with your child theme’s CSS, just select the options you need and you’re all set.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can do with Better Comments:
- customize the look and feel of your comment form fields: border, radius, background and text colors
- match the submit button with the colors of your site: border, radius, background and text and hover colors, dropshadow
- highlight the fields as they are selected and typed in
- set a Comment Policy section that can sit before or after the comment textarea, and define its look and feel
- stack all fields in the comment form, to mimick a mobile view
- move the comment field to the bottom of the form
- remove the URL field
- define round avatars
- define hexagonal avatars
- hide the comment’s date
- design the Reply button to your liking: border, radius, background, text, hover colors
Better Comments Premium provides other sets of options that allow you to :
* enable comments quicktags for your audience to format their comments nicely: you can define built-in quicktags with the most used quicktags (bold, italic, link etc) or define your own quicktags within the admin panel
* access time-saving admin controls: oEmbeds in comments, disable admin self-notifications, add referrer to notifications, allow admin to comment on closed to comments posts
* reduce SEO errors with smart redirects and keep the juice flowing
* increase security levels and reduce spam: shutdown trackbacks, disable comments cookies, discard comments posted with a numeric name, discard people impersonating registered members
* disable comments on both built-in post types and your custom post types
* remove comments completely from both built-in post types and your custom post types
New features are added on a regular basis.
No screenshots provided