The Bonway Image Overlay plugin is a lightweight, versatile plugin designed to making it easy for everyday users to add images with an overlaid text.
All the options might seem daunting but it is all to make sure you, the user, are in control:
- The General block allows you to set the identifier used for the shortcode, and the overlay’s class used for custom styling purposes
- The Position block allows you to position the overlay both horizontally as well as vertically
- The Text alignment block allows you to determine where the text in the overlay nudges towards
- The Sizes block lets you determine the border-radius (roundness), as well as the minimum and maximum width and height for each overlay
- The Colours block lets you determine the colours used, as well as the transparency of the overlay’s background
- The Background image block speaks for itself: Here you can choose the image to be shown
Getting the overlay on your site is simple is pie:
Simply click on the shortcode, or the accompanied button, in the overview-table and the shortcode is copied to your clipboard. Then all you have to do is edit the page/post you want this overlay on, and paste it.