The Booking Platform For All Businesses
No matter what your business type, BookingBug is the perfect tool for taking bookings, appointments and managing staff schedules online.
This plugin allows for easy and quick embedding of your BookingBug widget either in the sidebar of your WordPress site, or in a blog post using a shortcode.
BookingBug is a highly flexible and customizable booking system for use by any business. It is designed to help you attract new customers by displaying your time and availability on your own site, as well as on other online platforms such as your Facebook business page. You can embed your widget into your Wordpress site quickly and easily and the availability and booking information is always live and up to date.
If you are a web developer looking for deeper customisation, you can edit the CSS of the booking pages and forms to create a seamless and personalised user experience for your clients.
Types of businesses
BookingBug is completely customisable to match the way your business works and can handle a broad range of business types:
- Sports & fitness – e.g. gyms, dance classes, personal trainers, clubs and teams, and sports court bookings
- Hire & rental – e.g. villas, B&B’s, equipment hire, campsites, venue hire and childrens entertainers
- Health & beauty – e.g. spa bookings, salons, dentists, alternative therapists and massage appointments
- Classes & events – e.g. cookery classes, language courses, music classes, art classes and tours
- Services & trade – e.g. photographers, driving instructors, plumbers, tutors and mechanics
For more examples see here – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bookingbug/other_notes
Key BookingBug Features
- Easy to set up and customise : Set up and take bookings, enquiries, and reservations, so that your schedule works the exact way you want it to.
- Take payments or deposits online in a number of currencies : BookingBug is integrated with numerous payment providers from around the world, such as Paypal, Google Wallet, Sage Pay and many other payment systems.
- Run offers and promotions : Offer group payments, discounts, coupons, bulk bookings, packages, and even wallets that allow people to pay in bulk – any way you need to offer your service to your customers.
- Run daily deals : If your business runs daily deals, you can use your dedicated widgets for managing and redeeming daily deals codes on any platform. Simply import all of the codes, track redemptions, manage capacity, and even offer different time and service availability for different deals.
- Set variable/complex pricing : Change your price for different times of day, days of the week, weeks of the year, or specific time periods – whatever best suits the way your business operates.
- Automated confirmations, appointments and reminders : Send fully personalised email and SMS confirmations, for reminders and follow-ups. Get your own dedicated two-way SMS number for full connectivity with your customers. If you’re a web developer, you can offer extra value by completely customising the experience.
- A range of advanced add-ons : Scales from the smallest and simplest businesses up to enterprise-level complex businesses. Even businesses with multiple locations, staff, resources and hundreds of services can easily be managed when using BookingBug.
- Customisable question and booking forms : Add any required customer questions to the booking process. Customise confirmations and add you own terms and conditions.
- Android and iPhone apps : Keep track of your new and upcoming bookings and appointments on the go. Also stay in touch with your customers and create new appointments.
- Data analysis and reporting tools : BookingBug Insights is available on all plans and offers advanced data analysis and reporting tools to give you the power to analyze your customer, booking, sales and staff information to better understand, manage and grow your businesses efficiently.
- Integrated suite of marketing tools : Have the means to develop and disseminate online and mobile marketing communications to help you build customer loyalty, win new business, improve retention, upsell new services, encourage word-of-mouth recommendations and much more.
Sign-up now for free
You can sign up to BookingBug at http://www.bookingbug.com. Our free WordPress version lets you embed a basic booking widget in your WordPress site.
To benefit from BookingBug’s full range of advanced functionality, take a look at our standard plans – starting at just $19.95 / £14.95 per month, here.
Customise Your Widget
BookingBug lets you control how you display your widgets in your WordPress site:
- Simple-to-use options allow you to adjust the size and colours of your widgets so that they match your Wordpress site’s appearance. Complete customisation of the widget and booking form can also be achieved through CSS.
- The single widget can show just a subset of your services, for example :
- The availability calendar of specific rooms in your B&B – so you can build widgets for each room
- The availability of a specific person, such as a trainer or teacher
- The times and dates of a group of classes or courses, such as all upcoming dance classes of a specific style
- A single event widget can show just a single service, a single resource, group of classes, or a single one-off event
Our Support Team is Standing By To Help
If you are having difficulties using this plugin, please take a look at our help article here.
Customer example – Jessops
Customer example – One Education
Customer example – Tower Hamlets Tennis
Customer example – Waitrose
Intuitive controls means anyone with an iPad can make a booking
Manage your bookings on the go through the use of our app
The mobile app means you can check your bookings anywere at anytime
View and manage your bookings in a clear and easy to use dashboard