On loading, BP Template Overloader will scan your theme directory and find any existing template overloads that are in place.
Any that are found will be highlighted in the Template Overloader tools page and you will have the option to compare the current
overload with the current default file, so you can understand if you need to bring your overload up to date.
You will also get the option to migrate any Theme Dependent Overloads (TDO) to Theme Independent Overloads (TIO).
For files where no overload is in place, you will have the option to view the current default file and to establish either a TIO or TDO for that file.
- Create Theme Overloads
- View BuddyPress master files
- Disable Theme Overloads
- Restore disabled Overloads
- Migration between Overload types
- Compare Overloads with the current BuddyPress default files
- Delete Overloads
- View Overload file paths and function data
- Supports both BP-Legacy and the forthcoming BP-Nouveau themes
- When Nouveau is released you will be able to compare the different template files
This plugin requires BuddyPress running either BP-Legacy or BP-Nouveau.