on a BuddyPress & WooCommerce site, BuddyCommerce helps listing user’s orders, address, downloads etc on their BuddyPres profile.
You can integrate all or part of the functionality from WooCommerce account to BuddyPress profile.
It is a lightweight plugin aimed at providing quick and easy integration between BuddyPress and WooCommerce.
In the current version, we support:
* WooCommerce user account to BuddyPress User profile integration.
* Configurable redirection from WooCommerce account to BuddyPress profile tab(Can be enabled/disabled).
* You can limit which WooCommerce account content appears on BuddyPress profile.
* WooCommerce Orders history & Track Orders on BuddyPress user profile.
* WooCommerce Address View & Manage(edit/update) address on BuddyPress user profile.
* WooCommerce user downloads availability from BuddyPress user profile.
* WooCommerce user payment methods on BuddyPress user profile.
* All content can be added as a top level BuddyPress profile tab or sub tab of any other existing BuddyPress tab
For each of the tab content you can configure:-
* Whether the tab is enabled on BuddyPress profile or not.
* Label, slug, position for the BuddyPress Tab/Subtab and admin bar menu item.
* Whether the tab appears as top level user profile tab or child of some existing tab.
* Whether to redirect from WooCommerce account end points to BuddyPress profile.
* And some more..
We hope you will enjoy the integration. Please help us make it better by sharing your idea on our
* [Blog Post](https://buddydev.com/introducing-buddycommerce-woocommerce-and-buddypress-integration/
* BuddyDev Forums
We are working on a detailed guide for the plugin. Please keep an eye on the future updates for more. Demo is coming soon.
Please use BuddyDev Support Forums for the support.
Admin settings for shop screenshot-1.png
Admin settings for orders screenshot-2.png
User profile orders page screenshot-3.png
User edit address under settings(if configured) screenshot-4.png