Follow for free plugins, new theme releases and theme news
- Photos can easily be taken for the user profile picture using a web cam through Ajax calls.
- There are two display modes in BuddyPress “Change Avatar” page.
- Display Camera content in BuddyPress “Change Avatar” page, while page is loading.
- Display Camera content with Show/Hide toggle function.
- There are two sizes in the camera screen as 320px width and 240px width. Screen size can be selected by site administrator from the WordPress admin area plugin settings page.
- There are 8 image color effects (color filters) that include.
- Black & White
- Sea Blue
- User can select a photo frame to embed with the photo (14 frames are available).
- User can select a sketch mode (11 sketch modes are available).
- A flash light effect is integrated with the photo capture event.
- Image crop tool is available to crop the captured image.
- WPML Support.
- Single site and Mulitisite Support.
Admin Area Features
- Change camera display mode as “Display Webcam While Page Loading Mode” or “Show / Hide Toggle Mode”.
- Change camera screen size as “Large Screen – 320px width” or “Small Screen – 240px width”.
- Change camera border color. Infinite number of colors can be selected. A color picker is available.
- Change the camera screen border radius. Admin can choose a value from 0px to 20px.
- Change camera flash light effect color. Infinite number of colors can be selected. A color picker is available.
- Enable or Disable the flash light effect.
- Select camera toggle icon color. (7 colors are available).
- Select camera press button icon color. (7 colors are available).
- Change Frame and Sketch label text color and border color. Infinite number of colors can be selected. A color picker is available.
- Enable or Disable the photo frames feature.
- Enable or Disable the sketch modes feature.
- Select the quality of generated image to be 100%, 95%, 90%, 85% or 80%.
- Add a message to be displayed above the camera screen.
- Version : 1.0
- Version : 1.1
A minor issue associated with BuddyPress default crop coordinates was fixed