Extension for Woocommerce, that allows you to add products quickly into to cart straight from cart or checkout page. Extreamly usefull for sites with small ammount of products, that needed to be added straight from cart or checkout page.
If you sell some services, it’s easier for the user to select amount right in checkout and pay right away.
Also works with normal product pages (Could be limited support for variable products, as not tested much).
We initially developed this plugin for one of our projects to sell museum tickets.
Plugin does not provide much styling out of the box, plugin is intended to use your theme styling or styling configured with Elementor plugin.
Plugin also doesnt provide any settings page, only Elementor and Gutenberd blocks coonfigurators.
Has Elementor block, with fully configurable parameters and styles.
Has Gutenberg block with ability to configure parameters.
Has shortcode [wc_cart_products] with available parameters:
* category : [string] of coma separated product category slugs
* per_page : [number] of total products to show, “-1” by default, which is “all” products
* type : [empty|bycategory]
* actions : [true:false] to show or hide footer area
* show_thumb : [true:false] to show or hide product images
* footer_total : [true:false] to show or hide total price in footer area
“wccp/products_query” [Array] – To filter products query (Uses function “wc_get_products()”).
“wccp/categoty_h_tag” [string] – To change heading tag. Default “h3”.
“wccp/product_table_thumbnail” [true|false] – To hide/show product thumbnail in table.
“wccp/quantity_update_timeout” [number in milliseconds] – To change delay, after when the ajax cart update triggered. Default 800.