This plugin connects your Contact Form 7 and Google Spreadsheet.
When a visitor submits his/her data on your website via a Contact Form 7 form, on form submission, such data are added into Google Spreadsheet.
This is a simple way to maintain your contact form 7 data backup.
How to Use this Plugin
In Google Spreadsheet
- Log into your Google Account and visit Google Spreadsheet.
- Create a new Sheet and name it.
- Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
- In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. The first column should be “date” if you want to add date. For each further column, copy paste mail tags from the Contact Form 7 form (e.g. “your-name”, “your-email”, “your-subject”, “your-message”, etc). Also, you can add required mail tags (e.g “your-name”, “your-email”).
In WordPress Admin
- Create or Edit the Contact Form 7 form from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form and Mail etc tabs. Thereafter, go to the new “CF7 to Spreadsheet” tab.
- On the “CF7 to Spreadsheet” tab, copy-paste the Google Spreadsheets sheet name and tab name into respective positions, and hit “Save”.
- You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Spreadsheets and form settings. Also, naming is not case sensitive.
No screenshots provided