Make it easy for your visitors to subscribe to your YouTube channel with this easy to use plugin.
The Channel Subscribe for YouTube Plugin by AV Themes automatically adds a “YouTube channel subscribe” button below every YouTube video you embed on your site pages and posts.
The channel subscribe plugin also works with all YouTube videos even those from third party channels. This feature allows you to add the most relevant content for your visitors while enabling them to find and subscribe to your channel.
Here’s an overview of the feature of this plugin:
- Easily find and add your YouTube channel ID on the plugin settings page
- Change the default layout of the subscribe button
- Change the default theme of the subscribe button
- Show or hide the subscribers count for your channel
- Easily change the “Subscribe” text on the settings page
- Change the background, border and font color
- Use the shortcode to add the Subscribe bar anywhere in your content
- This plugin also has a nifty widget to add the Subscribe button in your footer or sidebar etc..
- Override your default settings by changing the attributes for the shortcode and widget
- Option to delete or keep the plugin settings after removing the plugin
- Translation ready
Our aim is to help you get the most out of your WordPress site both with our Plugins and Themes.
If you feel that we have achieved this by using this plugin, please leave us a review. We appreciate it very much and your feedback helps us develop better plugins and themes.
This plugin does not collect any personal information about you. When you activate, disactivate and remove the plugin a ping is sent to our server for usage statistics.
Preview subscribe bar
Front-end subscribe bar