The CM Table of Contents plugin allows you to add a TOC to any page or post on your WordPress site. You may define the different sections of the TOC with any tag or CSS class included in the page or post content. This can be H1 / H2 / H3 or a div/span with a specific class.
The plugin also creates a table-of-content containing the definition which is displayed when users mouseover the term. Based on automatic-table-of-content and on [Table of Contents] (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/table-of-content/).
Alphabetical index for table-of-content list is based on jQuery ListNav Plugin
Other Plugins By CM Plugins
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Video Tutorials – Video Tutorials showing how to use WordPress and CM Plugins like Q&A Discussion Forum, Glossary, Download Manager, Ad Changer and more.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
Example of post including TOC example
Plugin settings (Pro version)
Plugin style settings (PRO Version)
Setting up the TOC levels