Coil’s official WordPress plugin makes it easy for you to get paid instantly while Coil Members browse your content.
How it works
- Coil Members pay a monthly fee.
- You create an account with an ILP-enabled digital wallet.
- You install the WordPress plugin.
- Coil streams payments to your wallet while Coil Members enjoy your content.
To learn more about Coil, visit us at coil.com.
For user documentation, visit our help center.
Our plugin lets you add monetization to all or some of your pages and posts.
- Monetized and Public (default) – Allow all visitors to see the content, get paid when your visitor is a Coil Member
- Coil Members Only – Only allow Coil Members to see the content
- No Monetization – Allow all visitors to see the content, don’t get paid when your visitor is a Coil Member
The plugin is supported with the Classic and Block/Gutenberg editors. Monetization can be assigned globally to pages and posts, to individual pages and posts, and to tags and categories. If you’re using the Gutenberg editor, you can choose to monetize at the block level.