Command Platte brings powerful of text editor command platte to the WordPress admin area. This plugin adds a modal live search box with a nice looking list of WordPress admin content, which saves your times and clicks.
- Use fuzzy search to get exact items you want with fewer keystrokes.
- Navigate through the list of items by using up and down keys.
- Search and go directly to any WordPress admin pages.
- Perform WordPress related actions like Update permalink, update WordPress core…
- Customizable. Custom pages and actions can be added via filters.
HOW TO USE
Once the plugin is activated, you can press shift two times or press the key combination: Cmd+Shift+P or Ctrl+Shift+P to open the command palette modal.
You can start saving your time now by searching and navigating through the list of pages and actions.
- Add new actions and shortcuts.
- Add search for user-generated content feature.
- Add context shortcut.
- Add setting to change the keyboard shortcut to open command palette modal.
- Add a setting page to allow nontechnical users to add custom actions and links.
WHERE CAN I CONTRIBUTE MY CODE OR IDEA?
- You can report bugs or contribute code on this GitHub repo.