CONTACT FORM 7 DATABASE + : BACKUP & STATS
Contact Form 7 Database + saves contacts form submissions and provides admin pages and shortcodes to view, track and display the data with stats.
With CFDB+, secure your forms and get stats, quickly and easily!
Contact Form 7 Database + is a fork of the old plugin CFDB (contact-form-7-to-database-extension).
By simply installing the plugin, it will automatically begin to capture form submissions from:
- [Contact Form 7 (CF7) plugin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/ ”Contact Form 7 (CF7) plugin”)
- [Fast Secure Contact Form (FSCF) plugin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/si-contact-form/ ”Fast Secure Contact Form (FSCF) plugin”)
- JetPack Contact Form plugin
- Gravity Forms plugin
- WR ContactForm plugin
- Form Maker plugin
- Formidable Forms (BETA)
- Forms Management System (BETA)
- Quform plugin (BETA)
- Ninja Forms plugin (BETA)
- Caldera Forms plugin (BETA)
- CFormsII (BETA)
- FormCraft Premium (BETA)
- Enfold theme forms
Other form submissions can be saved with the addition of the [cfdb-save-form-post] shortcode on the target submission page.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR CONTACT FORM PLUGIN
Contact form plugins are great except for one thing… the ability to save and retrieve the form data to/from the database.
If you get a lot of form submissions, then you end up sorting through a lot of email.
This plugin provides four administration pages in the administration area under the ”Contactic” submenu.
- OVERVIEW to view and export 100 last form submission data (all forms)
- CONTACTS to view and export form submission data (by form)
- SHORTCODES to generate shortcodes and exports
- OPTIONS to change configuration parameters
Displaying Saved Data in Posts and Pages
Use shortcodes such as [cfdb-html], [cfdb-table], [cfdb-datatable], [cfdb-value] and [cfdb-json] to display the data on a non-admin page on your site.
Use the short code builder page to set shortcode options.