Contact Form 7 Docusign Envelope Creator is a plugin that allows you to create legally certified and secure signed documents for your clients via Docusign using Contact Form 7 data.
This plugin is an extension for the Contact Form 7 plugin which allows you to use data submitted from your contact forms to populate documents. Once a document has been populated using the contact form data, it is then sent onto Docusign to allow you or your clients to legally add their signature to the document.
The Contact Form 7 Docusign Envelope Creator offers two signature request options:
1. Single signature documents
This option allows you to request the signature of just one person and will send the Docusign signature request directly to your client requesting them to sign the document.
2. Sequenced signature documents
This option allows the admin/company to sign the document first. The Docusign signature request will be sent to the admin email first and once the admin/company signs the document it is then automatically sent to the client to add their signature.
How it works
The Contact Form 7 Docusign Envelope Creator uses template tags in your document to find name tags that match in your contact form. If a template tag is found, then this tag is populated with the appropriate data from that field.
- ISO 27001 – The highest level of global information security assurance available today
- GDPR – European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Binding Corporate Rules – European Data Protection Authority (DPA) approval
- PCI Data Security Standard – For handling credit card data
- SSAE 16 (SOC 1 and 2) – Operations and data center security, availability, and confidentiality
- CSA STAR – Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR)
- FedRAMP Authorized – For serving the U.S. federal government
- HIPAA – For handling personal health information