Allow registrations for your Zoom Webinar through WordPress Contact Form 7
- Zoom Account that can create webinars
- JWT Application for your Zoom Account
- After plugin activation you can save your
API Secretin the Settings Page
- The plugin looks for field names prefixed with
cf7zwr-. The rest of the field name should be according to the Zoom API reference. For example if you want to save the first name of a registrant the field should be named
- The webinar ID can be saved within the form settings inside the
This plugin is licensed under the GPL v3. See
license.txt for more information.
If you find any Bugs please feel free to open an issue here!
This plugin was inspired by Gravity Forms Zoom Webinar Registration
No screenshots provided