Boost your woocommerce products sells and increases conversion rate by using WooCommerce Cross Sell Products Display using widget and shortcode.
WooCommerce Cross Sell Products Display Plugin is a WordPress WooCommerce plugin that display your product cross sells products using widgets and shortcode.
A NOTE ABOUT SUPPORT: Were here to help troubleshoot bugs, but please don’t set expectations early as the support forums at WordPress.org are only checked every two days.
WooCommerce Cross Sell Products Display Plugin provide you the option to display your woocommerce cross sell products using easy to use widgets and shortcodes.
How it works?
- After successfull plugin activation go to your wordpress admin
- If you are in admin
Widgetspage, you can find a widget named Woocommerce Cross Sells Product Display.
- Drag this Woocommerce Cross Sells Product Display widget inside your desired sidebar then fill the widget fields and save.
- Now check the front end.
- You can also use shortcode to display Cross Sells Products. For this use the shortcode in any text widget, in post content, in page content or using php code .
You can also use [cdxwoocs] shortcode to display woocommerce cross sell products.
This shortcode has two option/attribute
1. pid – It is a mandatory attribute of the shortcode and it denotes to prodcut id of which you want to the cross sell products.
2. theme – It denotes to display layout. Use “theme-list-view” or “theme-hover” as its value.
SHORTCODE Example: –
[cdxwoocs pid=”101″ theme=”theme-list-view”]
- Plugin works based on WooCommerce plugin. So WooCommerce plugin must be installed and active for this plugin to work.
- Plugin – Widget works only on product details page as it shows the cross sell products(if any) of the current product.
- If you want to display cross sell products any page/post then use shortcode with proper option.
- Target woocommerce product must have Cross-sells products set to display.
- If you want to know how to setup woocommerce Cross-sell products try this youtube link » with many tutorials about it
No screenshots provided