Put shortcode on your page or post and show your custom alerts like (Warning,Success,Info,Danger) on front-end as on different style.
Major features in Manage Custom Alert Manager include:
- You can manage custom alert for your site.
- You can fully manage your custom alert through categories also you can manage your custom category for your site.
- You can manage styling like (color,background color,margin,padding).
- Shortcode Details
- If you want to show one alert then you have to put this shortcode with created ID column which are on table (**[cam_alert id=”1″] **).
- If you want to show notification according to category then you have put catid instead of id on which you craeted then you have to put this shortcode ([cam_alert catid=”1″]).
- Here you can add your custom css if required.
One more important thing that your shortcode is being generated with created custom alerts or alert category
This is category listing view on backend.
Create custom alert category also editing view.
This is Alert listing view.
Create custom alert also editing view .
This is the front-end view.