The plugin requires PHP version 5.4 or greater and WordPress 4.9 or greater.
- Creating custom html or js shortcodes as custom post types
- Inserting shortcode by id or title
- Syntax highlighting ( embed CodeMirror editor )
- Revisions support ( history of your shortcode )
How to Use
- Install plugin.
- Go to the HTML Shortcodes and click Add new shortcode.
- Enter shortcode title and put your HTML or JS code into the editor field.
- Publish shortcode.
- Copy shortcode (from Shortcode sidebar metabox or from Shortcode column in the admin list ) and paste it in your post or page.