This WordPress plugin adds default Custom Post Type Widgets to the Block Editor.
You can filter by registered Custom Post Type or Taxonomy on the Block Editor.
- WordPress version 5.4 later
- Gutenberg version 7.5 later
Descriptions of Widget Blocks
Latest Posts (Custom Post Type)
display a list of your most recent custom posts.
Archives (Custom Post Type)
display a monthly archive of your custom posts.
Categories (Custom Post Type)
display a list of categories that has custom posts.
Calendar (Custom Post Type)
display a calendar of your site’s posts.
Latest Comments (Custom Post Type)
display a list of your most recent comments.
Tag Cloud (Custom Post Type)
display a list of the your most used tags in a tag cloud.
Search (Custom Post Type)
A search form for your site.
For operation compatibility between PHP version and WordPress version, see below Travis CI.
Small patches and bug reports can be submitted a issue tracker in Github. Forking on Github is another good way. You can send a pull request.
If you would like to contribute, here are some notes and guidlines.
- All development happens on the develop branch, so it is always the most up-to-date
- The master branch only contains tagged releases
- If you are going to be submitting a pull request, please submit your pull request to the develop branch
- See about forking and pull requests