Use the Customer Loyalty for WooCommerce plugin to retain customers by rewarding them for their repeat purchase behavior.
CLWC has a Rewards Card setting that “punches” your customers virtual Rewards Card and creates a coupon code after a specific amount of “punches” have occured.
Rewards Card Features
- Title, Text & Image customization
- Coupon amount
- Coupon type (flat rate, percentage)
- Coupon prefix
CLWC also has settings for a Loyalty Points system, giving your customers points for completing a set of predefined tasks:
Loyalty Points Features
- Minimum points required to redeem
- Set the coupon amount when points are redeemed
- Set points for registration
- Set points for order completion
- Set points per dollar spent
Using a plugin like Customer Loyalty for WooCommerce increases the likelihood of repeat business, which means you make more money while making happier customers!
CLWC admin settings – Rewards Card
CLWC admin settings – Loyalty Points
CLWC Rewards Card – customer reward notice order details
CLWC customer dashboard – what the customer sees when viewing the Customer Loyalty page
CLWC user settings – Edit a user’s rewards card and loyalty points