Customizer Plus Lite is simple but powerful plugin which allows you to override WordPress Customizer settings on individual pages and posts. With Customizer Plus Lite you can create per page or per post customization settings – e.g. you can use Customizer Plus Lite to show or hide widgets on specific page or post or to modify any other customization settings (like header image, colors or any other settings depending on the theme or plugin(s) which you are using).
Typical use cases:
- you are already using Additional CSS customization option but you want to use different CSS on different pages and posts (per page or per post CSS),
- adding or removing different widgets on different pages and posts (per page or per post widgets),
- modification of customization settings for home page or any other individual page or post.
Customizer Plus Lite works with all Customizer options on any theme added using WordPress Customizer API (https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Customization_API), including any ‘option’ and ‘theme_mod’ setting types and also including Widgets settings.
With Customizer Plus Lite you can override Customizer settings on pages, blog posts and custom post type posts.
Customizer Plus Lite is compatible with Export/Import plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import).
What is NOT supported:
- Customizer Menu settings (can’t override menus),
- Draft and Schedule Customizer options (can’t create draft or scheduled overrides),
- other 3rd party Customizer options which are not using Customizer API.
If you like Customizer Plus Lite you can get premium version (Customizer Plus) here: https://codecanyon.net/item/customizer-plus/22038653
With premium version you can override Customizer settings on:
- pages, blog posts and custom post type posts,
- blog index page,
- blog category, tag or author archive pages,
- custom taxonomy archive pages,
- search page.