Advanced Email Validator that uses
Dilli Email Validation API to reduce spam on your wordpress site by validating email address fields in Contact Forms, Registration Forms and Comment Forms. It hooks into the WordPress core function to validate email address that is used by most plugins including
Contact Form 7. Simply install and you are one step closer to reducing spam on your WordPress site and increasing productivity and business reputation.
Read about Dilli Email Validation API here.
Why use Dilli Email Validation API Service?
- Checks for Valid E-mail Format. Ex: fooAtdillilabs.com is invalid
- Checks for profanity in user part of e-mail address. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org is invalid.
- Checks for existence of MX records for the e-mail address domain. Ex: email@example.com is invalid because no MX records exist for it.
- Checks for conformity with ESP (Email Service Provider) grammar rules. Ex : @yahoo.com e-mails cannot have user part less than 4 characters. Dilli Email Validation Service learns new ESP grammar rules every now and then and incorporates into its validation algorithm.
- Checks user and domain parts of an e-mail address for known malicious patterns. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org will be treated as invalid.
- Checks domain part of an email address against a block list and reserved domains. Ex: example.com is a reserved domain. So, any e-mail following in @example.com is treated as invalid.
This plugin requires a Dilli Email Validation API Key which can be obtained by signing up here.