ECM is great for
- adding front-end customisations
- modifying themes safely
- developing new functionality
- streamlining development work
- coding on devices (i.e. tablets)
- adding tracking and advertising scripts
- adding free scripts from GitHub
- creating and testing your own scripts
- teaching yourself or others how to code
- and a million more other uses
How does it work?
Easy Code Manager is designed to be easy to learn and fun to use. In fact, adding scripts and styles can be done in as little as two steps:
– adding your code directly into unique code blocks
– assigning where these code blocks go
ECM code blocks can be assigned to the header of pages, posts, and categories. If you require more placement accuracy, then you can use code block shortcodes and place them directly in the editor of your page or post.
Copyright © 2017, Wipeout Media.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
Assign code blocks to Pages, Posts and Categories via the Assignment Panel
Code block shortcodes can be copied and pasted directly into your Pages or Posts