Everybody knows Google Drive power and how to work with documents there, eh? One of the most great thing – its that it let you keep your documents, in one place, access from anywhere and share with anybody.
Try for free our ecommerce solution for Woocommerce. Its build with awesome tool – Google App Script. All your changes done in Google Spreadsheet table, and from there you can update web store products.
Basically it needs two extensions installed. One is for Google Sheet (App script addon), another for Woocommerce. App script addon update spreadsheet functionality and send-fetch data from-to web store, directly through Woocommerce REST API. Woocommerce extension its some kind of optimization for search, update products, create products, get email content etc.
- Quickly update price, special price, status, qty and status of your products.
- Export customers, update them when newly registered, collect their emails which can be used in marketing emails.
- Mail merge – create personalized emails per each customer, send them from your Gmail account, so they arrive in your customers Inbox for sure.
- Manage unsubscribed users.
- Update any product.
- Import products
- Create different types of product
- Update products images
- Update products custom options
- WordPress 5.2
- WooCommerce 3.6.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater. PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater. MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option, as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To perform an automatic install:
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to: Plugins > Add New.
3. Enter “Easymanage” in the Search field, and view details about its point release, the rating and description.
4. Select “Install Now” when you’re ready
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress Codex contains instructions at Manual Plugin Installation.
Export products from Woocommerce to Google Sheat
Import products from Google Sheat to Woocommerce
Send emails from Google Gmail to Woocustomers