In Greek mythology, Echo (from á¼¦Ï‡Î¿Ï‚ (Ä“chos), meaning â€œsoundâ€) was an Oread who fell in love with Zeus. She loved spreading the word about her love. Like Echo, this plugin will automatically â€œspeakâ€ on your blog with rich content blog posts using RSS feed sources.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0. S
Other plugin features:
- Google Translate support â€“ select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support â€“ automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms â€“ great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- â€˜Keyword Replacer Toolâ€™ â€“ Itâ€™s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword â€˜codecanyonâ€™ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your siteâ€™s content.
- â€˜Random Sentence Generator Toolâ€™ (relevant sentences â€“ as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the pluginâ€™s functionality using the â€˜Test Site Generatorâ€™. Here you can try the pluginâ€™s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you donâ€™t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
Just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-02-21
First version released!
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the itemâ€™s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.7 Tested!