Welcome the new Facebook Comments plugin for WordPress! Now your website visitors can comment your website’s content on Facebook and join your Facebook discussions without even leaving your website!
This new amazing WordPress plugin from Elfsight will improve the discussion quality on your website in a fantastic way, due to the fact that the comments will be displayed on Facebook. Also, it allows you to mirror the users’ comments on Facebook, and thus increase the degree of interactivity on your website. Don’t miss this great opportunity to give your visitors a fun reason to spend more time on your website and so engage them even more. You won’t believe what it will do to your sales and conversion!
The Facebook Comments is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to extend and diversify your website’s functionality (for instance, Facebook Comments, Instagram Comments, YouTube Gallery, Share Buttons and others).
This Facebook Comments acts as a bridge between your WordPress site and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you’ve configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don’t have an Elfsight Apps account, setting it up is totally free, and only takes you about a minute.
The full list of features of the WordPress Facebook Comments plugin for Elfsight:
- Simple and reliable widget that lets people comment on your website’s content – only their Facebook account is required;
- A fast an easy way to set the source by using a custom or default link.
- Several sorting options – by newest, by oldest, by most popular;
- Reply to previous comments right on your website;
- People can share your website alongside their comments on Facebook straight from the Comments plugin, without leaving your website;
- Embed the best comments on your website;
- A variety of actions with the comments that can be performed straight from your website – like, reply, mark as spam, report on Facebook, embed;
- Set the number of posts you want to display;
- Allows people to rate the comments in the discussion;
- Allows to choose the Facebook account to comment from (in case you have several accounts);
- Allows to choose between a fixed widget width or a mobile responsive one;
- Two predefined color schemes to choose from.
- Code generator – all you need to do to install, is configure the share buttons widget, get the code and add it to your website
The Elfsight Facebook Comments is offered as a service, and this is what the service has to offer you, to make your user experience even better:
- Easy to install – it only takes a couple of minutes to add the Facebook Comments to your website, and doesn’t require any coding experience
- Intuitive and user friendly interface
- Clean and easy-to-use plugin
- User-friendly widget editor
- Simple dashboard
- Helpful live support
The benefits of using the Elfsight Facebook Comments
- Your visitors have an easy way of joining discussions on your Facebook page without leaving your website;
- Even more Facebook followers without the extra effort;
- Increased user engagement;
- Increased website traffic;
- The Facebook Comments plugin is automatically refreshed, making sure that your visitors don’t miss out on the latest comments.
This was in brief, and now let’s take a more close look at the three settings tab available in the plugin.
The first settings tab is Source. Here you can set the source for the comments to be displayed on your Facebook page. If you set Current page in the source field, the plugin will automatically display the comments on the page it’s installed on, and if you set a Custom Link in this field, you can display the comments on the link page, that doesn’t have to be the one with the plugin.
To give you the highest possible degree of customization, we’ve included the Number of Posts field. In this field you can set the number of posts displayed in the plugin.
Also, you can choose one of the three predefined sorting orders – top, newest, oldest.
The Layout tab is very simple, and yet gives you great opportunities. Here you can set the widget’s width in pixels, or just choose the mobile option to make it fully responsive on all kinds of devices.
The Style tab allows you to choose one of the two predefined color schemes, to make the plugin fit your website in the best possible way.
As you can see, this is simplicity combined with usability. We’re sure that it will only take you a minute to configure and install your plugin. However, if any questions come, our friendly and professional Support Team will be happy to answer them during our working hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.
Displaying the comments is not the only thing you can do with this plugin. Like, reply, share or report Facebook comments right on your website!
Set the Custom Link as source to display comments on any page you need!
Make the plugin fit any part of your website by setting the feed’s width in pixels.
Turn on the mobile option to make the plugin responsive on devices of all sizes.
Choose one of the two predefined color schemes to style the plugin in your website’s colors.