Welcome the Elfsight Facebook Feed! This is something we’ve all been looking forward to! Now you can embed Facebook on your website in an easy and seamless way!
You can profit from a Facebook plugin in a variety of ways. Getting additional social proof and sharing your company’s news and events, displaying your beautiful products and artwork in a whole new way, sharing the discussion of your posts and making your visitors want to follow you and hop right in – the jobs it does are manifold. And regardless of what you do and what you need to achieve, Elfsight Facebook Feed is the tool for you!
Quality code, unlimited customizability options, ease of installation and use – read this to find out why over 20 000 people have already chosen social plugins by Elfsight!
The Facebook Feed is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to extend and diversify your website’s functionality (for instance, Facebook Feed, Instagram Feed, YouTube Gallery, Share Buttons and others).
This Facebook feed acts as a bridge between your WordPress site and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you’ve configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don’t have an Elfsight Apps account, setting it up is totally free, and only takes you about a minute.
THE FANTASTIC FEATURES OF OUR FACEBOOK FEED:
- Works with any Facebook page or group
- Allows to redirect to your featured Facebook page
- Supports all main types of Facebook content – posts, photos, albums, videos, events
- Load More button to let you view all the content in the Feed
- A widget screen for each album that displays its name, description, number of photos, last update time and the album photos
- Viewing the photos as a feed or in an album
- Set the widget size any way you like – make it fit your screen full size, or install it in a specific area of your website
- Fully responsive and adaptable content perfect for any mobile device
- Adaptable height – set up a scrollable fixed-size widget, or make it stretch as your feed grows longer
- Widget header displays the main information on your Facebook page or group – cover, picture, name, number of likes and the verified label, when applicable.
- Fully customizable header – hide the information you don’t need, or disable the header altogether
- Add your custom actions – like page, share page, contact us, etc. – to the header to get an extra call-to-action on your website
- Turn off the content type tabs you don’t want to display
- The option of hiding the menu – perfect for those who need to use one content type
- Displays complete info on each post – author, publication date, formatted message text that supports links and tags, picture, reactions, comments and share counts.
- Allows to share a post from the feed on Facebook and other popular social media
- Supports Facebook reactions – Like, Love, Wow, Haha, Sad, Angry – for all types of content
- Choose the post info to display in your feed – author, number of likes, comments and shares
- All photos and videos open in a stylish popup directly on your website
- The option of hiding or displaying videos, and different video info
- Group events as upcoming and past, and display the info on the event’s name, number of guests, date and place
- Popup displays the picture or video, its author, description, publication date, reactions, number of comments and the comments.
- Use arrows to scroll through the content directly in the popup
- Popup pulls in the new comments as they come, and displays the comment author, text, publication date and Facebook reactions.
- Button Load More allows to load all the comments in the popup
- Allows to share content directly from the popup on Facebook and other popular social media
The Elfsight Facebook Feed is offered as a service, and this is what the service has to offer you, to make your user experience even better:
- Simple installation – it only takes a couple of minutes to add the Facebook feed to your website, and doesn’t require any coding experience
- Intuitive and user friendly interface
- Clean and easy-to-use Instagram gallery
- User-friendly widget editor
- Intuitive dashboard
- Helpful live support
The benefits of using the Elfsight Facebook Feed
- Increased user engagement
- Increased website traffic
- Increased number of Facebook followers
- Increased interest in your content
- Another fun way to tell the world about your company and its product
- The Facebook feed is automatically refreshed, making sure that there’s something new posted on your website every day!
Fast, reliable, functional and easy to use – these are all the descriptions of our Facebook feed. Years of developing social plugins experience ensure that the best practices were used in the creation of the Elfsight Facebook Feed. As the result, we’re proud to offer you a functional and fully customizable Facebook plugin that is super-easy to configure and to install.
Display Facebook content (posts, photos, videos, events) and let your visitors share it without leaving your website. Configure the feed’s header to provide an extra call-to-action.
You can view any Facebook photo or video right on your website in a stylish popup. Comments, reactions, description, share button – all this is featured in the functional and sleek popup.
Flexible layout settings allow you to present Facebook content on your website in the best possible way. Display your Facebook albums and photos as part of the feed or as a standalone gallery.
Use Facebook videos to create a video gallery on your website – one of the easiest ways to setup a video gallery without programming skills. The new videos will be displayed on your site right after you add them to your Facebook page.
Create a Facebook events calendar right on your website. Display upcoming and past events in a glossy and unforgetable way and get your website’s visitors to participate.
The plugin is totally responsive. The header, actions, menu, content elements – they all look perfect on any device and with any size of the feed.