Add to your site live notifications for BuddyPress.
Eonet Live Notifications can be added to any website, community, network built on BuddyPres.
It’ll fetch your notifications in real time whenever you’re on your site.
Whether it’s a new friendship request, a new activity, a private message or a group update.
A pretty notification will show up on your site for a few seconds to notice you about this new information.
Then, you can customize it using the available options.
This plugin require BuddyPress enabled on your WordPress site.
- Options panel
- Buddypress Members integration
- Buddypress Groups integration
- Buddypress Activities integration
- Buddypress Friends integration
- AJAX powered, no page reload
- Automatically mark the notifications as read when you close the notification box
- Option to set the position of the notification
- Option to set the refresh delay
- Option to load the notifications history on page load or not
- Hooks/Filters available in all the plugin code
- Minified files
- Documented code
- GPL license
- Secure development using tokens and Wordpress native functions
If you’re building a top-notch community and looking for better interactions, you should give it a go!
We’re open to any feature suggestion.
This plugin has been developed as a side project by the Alkaweb developers team.
Options panel for the component. You’ll find here all the options to customize it.
A notification example