Deprecated Version Alert!!
Manage your events from your WordPress dashboard. Reduce your admin, reduce your costs, make your life easier!
Event Espresso is a WordPress event manager which makes it easy for you to register attendees for classes, workshops, events, trainings, conferences or concerts, all from your WordPress website. Event Espresso events are created from the WordPress admin area. You can create signup forms to collect information about your attendees, accept payments, and create reports. The lite version of the plugin provides everything that you need to manage your event using WordPress.
Why Online Event Management?
You shouldn’t need convinced about how awesome online event management is, but in case you do:
- save yourself countless hours of boring admin
- create green, paperless event registration
- reduce costs
- process sign-ups 24/7
- out-of-the-box event registration from your WordPress website
- process payments via PayPal IPN
- create custom event registration questions
- automated confirmation and reminder emails
- manage attendees and export attendee data
- easily manage attendees profiles
Everything you need to process and manage event registrations from your website.
But just in case you want some advanced features, you can grab a copy of our personal, business or developer support packages.
Event Espresso Premium
- JSON API
- Event Calendar
- Additional Payment Gateways (including Authorize.net, IDEAL, Firstdata and PayPal Pro)
- Multiple Pricing Options
- Multiple Event Registration (personal & developer)
- Manual Registration
- Promotion Codes
- Custom Post Type Support
- Reusable Email Templates
- MailChimp Integration (personal & developer)
- Recurring Events (personal & developer)
- WP User Integration (personal & developer)
- Social Coupon Integration (personal & developer)
- Custom Files Add-on (personal & developer)
That’s not all! If you want to turbo-charge your event management, we’ve made it possible for you to process event registrations using your very own smartphones to scan QR codes!
We monitor the WordPress.org support forums, but for faster support you can visit our forum. You can also visit the Help/Support menu from the Event Espresso admin. Please visit the forums or visit the “Help/Support” menu within the Event Espresso admin.
If your support issue is urgent, we also offer priority event management support (support tokens).
Buy a Premium Support License to get access to more features (including recurring events, Social Coupon Integration, WP User Integration, Custom Files Add-on, etc.) and additional payment options for your WordPress events.