The Everything Tab is a simple widget that shows wordpress widgets, posts and pages in an pretty tabs. It enables you to control:
- displaying the widgets
- displaying the separated posts
- displaying the pages
- displaying posts of some specific categories
- different filters for posts and pages
- Ordering posts and pages based on created date, modified date, views, comments count and random.
- Showing pages and posts in two different modes: 1)Introtext includes featured image+inro content+readmore link. 2)Fulltext mode
- Custom text for readmore links.
- Some other filters for showing the categories, author, published date, modified date and comments count of the pages or posts.
If you like to apply your style to this widget, you can edit everythingtab.css file. The ID of this widget is everything_tab.
Now we explain about CSS classes are used in Everything Tab :
.tabhead: CSS class for styling tabs headers
.tab_widget: CSS class for styling widgets
.tab_content: CSS class for styling tab panel
.tabinfo: CSS class for styling info small tags
.tabinfoblock: All small tags have been placed in a div with this CSS class. (Parent div class for small tags)
.tab_img: CSS class for featured images divs
.tab_post: CSS class for styling posts or pages content divs
.tab_readmore: CSS class for parent divs of readmore links.