Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin
Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin is a calendar plugin for WordPress that will enable you to display events from various Facebook Page, Profile or Groups.
The Plugin uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to setup.
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- Admin Interface Previews: http://facebook-events-calendar.wppress.net/plugin-admin-preview/
- PO translate files available with the plugin to translate with your WordPress language setup.
- WPML and qTranslate string translation ready
- Integration via shortcode or widget
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple instance of calendars
- Shortcode and widget options for multiple configurations
- Tinymce button for shortcode generation
- Supports multiple Pages, Profiles per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show event dates per user’s browser timezone.
- Show your attending events.
- (NEW Feature) Ability to enable/disable Popup with Event Details per calendar instance.
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Settings to configure caching behavior of the plugin via plugin settings
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for custom upgrades.
- Highly customizable with CSS support. (LESS file provided)
- Responsive to all modern browsers and devices
With the purchase code, now you will get the latest update and patch for the plugin before it goes live into codecanyon.
Support & Bug Reports:
Please post all support and bug reports at http://support.wppress.net/
- Added popup for events detail.
- Fixed the issue where calender would not work in some Mozilla Firefox.
- Some hot-fixes as requested by buyers.
- Updated the caching method to WordPress Transient API
- Fixed the bug that conflicted with ASP shorthand enabled web hosts for underscore template api. <% …. %>
- Optimized to make plugin work better and faster.
- Added ability to hide past events from calendar.
- Upgraded Facebook Graph API to v2.2
- Added translation support (WPML and qTranslate ready)
- Small patch update with a minor bug fixed where event wasn’t rendering properly when multiple id’s were used.
- Added ability to display attending events (will required extended permission for your app “user_events”)
- Ability to setup your own access token in more better way
- Can use “me” instead of ID for your own feed to display created or attending events.
- Cleaned up some codes and interface.
- Added WP Cron that will attempt to renew the access token if you have created by using your own app details before the access token expired.
- Fixed some minor bugs which was creating trouble while showing up calendar in mobile view.
- Added enable/disable calendar grid
- Timezone bugs fixed
- Added Plugin Auto updater
- Initial Release