The Pro vestion of the plugin gives functionality to add multiple products to the cart and calculate in same page
the total price of the order.
Moreover it has the functionality to show the product attributes on the page with adding the product attributes to the cart.
The plugin functionality to have the form to add multiple products to the cart and calculate in same page the total
price of the order.
The Pluginâ€™s shortcode can be used anywhere in the psots and pages place. Just place the shortcode where
you wanna put the input form and itâ€™s done !!!
Please see the video for demo
<iframe width=â€560â€ height=â€315â€ src=â€https://www.youtube.com/embed/bLxaOdcO3nMâ€ frameborder=â€0â€ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Adding the multiple products to order and submit to the cart
- Same page order total price calculation
- Selecting the quantity of product in the form and recalculation
- Showing the Products from desired category .
- Showing the product with selected ids
- Multiple product categories select option.
- Shortcode for showing the form elsewhere.
- Widget for placing the form in any kind of sidebar.
- Fully translation ready.
- Ajax enabled product adding to the cart.
- show product attributes and adding functionality to the cart
- Very easy to use.
Please see the image of the form:
Admin backend image
[flance_products_form product_ids=99,96,93 prod_cat=15]
product_ids is Product ids to show in form.
prod_cat is Products Category Id to show the product from the category in the form.
Comment: Shortcode parameter product_ids is prioritized.
Which means that if we have two parameters in shortcode like [flance_products_form product_ids=99,96,93 prod_cat=15 ] the products with ids 99,96,93 will be shown in the form.
Therefore, if you want to show the products from category you should not use the parameter product_ids.
1. Upload `flance-add-multiple-product` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the â€˜Pluginsâ€™ menu in WordPress