Use the gallery_magic shortcode to grab an image gallery from a specified webpage and insert into your post. E.g.:
[gallery_magic url=”https://www.gotceleb.com/delilah-hamlin-daily-front-row-fashion-awards-2019-in-la-2019-03-18.html” featured_image=”first” link=”file”]
Save the post and open it in the browser. It will take a while when you open it for the first time, because the plugin needs to download all images, crop tumbnails etc.
The following parameters are available for the gallery_magic shortcode:
- url: the source gallery URL;
- featured_image: “first”, “last”, “random” or leave it empty if you don’t want to generate featured image at all;
- max_images: max number of images in the gallery (default: all images);
- cols: number of columns in the gallery (default: 4);
- size: specify the image size to use for the thumbnail display. Valid values include “thumbnail”, “medium”, “large”, “full” and any other additional image size that was registered with add_image_size().
- The default value is “thumbnail”. The size of the images for “thumbnail”, “medium” and “large” can be configured in WordPress admin panel under Settings > Media.
- link: can be “file” (link directly to image file), “none” (no link) or leave it empty if you want to link it to the attachment’s permalink.
No screenshots provided