This plugin is an open source population health framework built in Garrett County, Maryland, merged with the UCPT.
Support is available via the plugin page on WordPress.org.
Notes & Credits
This project was developed by and is currently maintained by the Garrett County Health Department, and was supported for public, open source release by PHNCI, a division of PHAB, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation as part of the Universal Community Planning Tool (UCPT) Framework to test the implementation of a public population health collaborative.
This plugin is provided as sample code to accompany the Universal Community Planning Tool (UCPT) Framework, and carries no warranty. Our hope is that this functional sample code will inspire your community to empower stakeholders and expand equity.
Special thanks to the following libraries:
- Charts powered by https://www.chartjs.org
- Data tables powered by https://datatables.net
Thanks to the following sources for inspiration and assistance in developing this project:
- MyGarrettCounty.com – The Garrett County, Maryland pilot of the UCPT framework and plugins
- AlleganySpeaks.com – Allegany County, Maryland
- BlueprintClackamas.com – Clackamas County, Oregon
- FlatheadForward.com – Flathead City & County, Montana
- LivingWellMedinaCounty.com – Medina County, Ohio
- OurHealthyDC.org – The District of Columbia