Generate PDF using Contact Form 7 plugin provides an easier way to download PDF documents, open the PDF document file after the successful form submission.
Here, a user can set the document file (PDF) from the “Form Setting” Page of each Contact form.
When the user fills the form and submits it, the same document will get open in a new tab. Once it gets opened, the user would be able to download it on his/her local system.
Also, in case an admin does not want any user to open it’s in-browser, admin can adjust settings and send that particular PDF as an email attachment.
- Attach PDF file to the Form Notifications Emails to the user and/or administrator, from the Admin side.
- In the message, the link of the attached PDF file is displayed, along with Thank You Message of Form Submission
- You (Admin) can add different PDFs with different Contact Forms and also an Admin can create multiple forms.
- Create your Own PDF with submitted Data in Form
- You can customize your PDF form with the addition of a logo on the Header and other relevant Form Fields while sending Thank You Message to the user.
A brief Markdown Example
Screenshot ‘screenshot-1.png’ Shows PDF settings of upload PDF in Contact form.
Screenshot ‘screenshot-2.png’ PDF settings of Customize PDF in Contact form.