Get Facebook Likes interacts with Facebook Graph API and saves likes, shares, and comments count to post meta right after users hit Like/Share button or leaves a Facebook comment. Therefore you can do some awesome stuff that you think it’s impossible before like order posts, order search results, vote, deeper analytics… by Facebook likes (and shares, comments too).
As we’re both developers and end users, we’re obviously love fast & ease of use plugins. Get Facebook Likes uses native Facebook JS SDK and works right after activated, no cronjob setup is required. Just a few options to tweak your script to the highest speed.
- Basic Mode which compatibility with all WP Sites
- Advanced Mode which better performance and more accurate
- Use native Facebook API to listening user event and get facebook likes/shares/comments
- Save likes/shares/comments to post meta for further use
- Built-in shortcodes
- Likes custom column
- Most favourite content on the Dashboard area which display top 10 posts which have most likes+shares+comments
- Display likes/shares/comments to Post Editing screen if Meta Box plugin is installed
No screenshots provided