Do you want to view your Google Analytics account from WordPress Dashboard ?!
Introducing Google Analytics By Lara :
Full width Google Analytics dashboard widget for Wordpress admin interface, which also inserts latest Google Analytics tracking code to your pages.
Don’t have time to read ?!
Check a Fully working demo, including all free and premium features at :
Google Analytics Dashboard Widget.
- Easy To Setup, with Express Setup you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Full width admin widget, with beautiful graphs.
- Quick Overview, full access to the following important Google Analytics metrics, for the last 30 days :
- Page views
- % New Sessions
- Bounce Rate
- avg. Session Duration
- Page views/Session.
Want more ?! .. There’s a lot more!
Check the Pro/Premium features:
By buying the Premium version, You’ll get access to all these amazing features :
- 12 months of free updates and support.
- Check any date range, not just the last 30 days.
- Access to all the following Google Analytics metrics :
- Keywords ( provided by Google Search Console).
- Traffic sources.
- Most visited pages.
- Browsers and their versions.
- Operating Systems and their versions.
- Screen Resolutions.
To get the Premium version, check the Go Premium tab in the widget.
Setup Screen, showing Express and Advanced setup options..
Full width sessions tab.
Sessions tab on wide screens.
Pro Version Only – Check metrics for any date range, not just the last 30 days.
Pro Version Only – Countries with most visitors to your website, with beautiful map.
Pro Version Only – Browsers used to view your website, along with their versions.
Pro Version Only – Visitors Operating Systems, along with their versions.
Pro Version Only – Keywords, provided by Google Search Console.
Pro Version Only – Pages visited on your website.
Pro Version Only – Visitors languages.
Pro Version Only – Screen Resolutions used to view your website.
Pro Version Only – Traffic Sources, showing who is sending you visitors.