The Google Captcha plugin allows you to implement a super security captcha form into web forms. Google Captcha is a free CAPTCHA service that helps to digitize books, newspapers and old time radio shows.
This captcha can be used for login, registration, password recovery, comments forms.
Copyrights for resources used in this plugin
- In Google Captcha plugin we used the “lib/recaptchalib.php” and “lib_v2/recaptchalib.php” file. The Licence for this file is in the “lib/license.txt” and “lib_v2/license.txt” file.
- Everything else used in this plugin has been created by the Bestwebsoft team and is distributed under GPL license.
- Actions: You can add Google Captcha to any standard form – login, comments etc.
- Actions: You can choose the users, for whom captcha will be hidden.
- Display: You can choose one of four standard Google Captcha themes.
The author of the Google Captcha also recommends the following plugins:
- Updater – This plugin updates WordPress core and the plugins to the recent versions. You can also use the auto mode or manual mode for updating and set email notifications.
There is also a premium version of the plugin Updater Pro with more useful features available. It can make backup of all your files and database before updating. Also it can forbid some plugins or WordPress Core update.
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Elton Fernandes Peetz Prado)
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) (thanks to Yasen Georgiev)
- Chinese Traditional (zh_TW) (thanks to Nick Lai)
- Greek (el) (thanks to Dimitris Karantonis, http://www.soft4real.com/en-UK)
- Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Ryszard Glegola, http://www.translanet.com)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Spanish (es_ES) (thanks to Cloudzeroxyz)
- Ukrainian (uk)
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Dear users, our plugins are available for free download. If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our plugins (existing options, new options, current issues), please feel free to contact us. Please note that we accept requests in English only. All messages in another languages won’t be accepted.
If you notice any bugs in the plugins, you can notify us about it and we’ll investigate and fix the issue then. Your request should contain URL of the website, issues description and WordPress admin panel credentials.
Moreover we can customize the plugin according to your requirements. It’s a paid service (as a rule it costs $40, but the price can vary depending on the amount of the necessary changes and their complexity). Please note that we could also include this or that feature (developed for you) in the next release and share with the other users then.
We can fix some things for free for the users who provide translation of our plugin into their native language (this should be a new translation of a certain plugin, you can check available translations on the official plugin page).
Google Captcha Settings page.
Comments form with Google Captcha.
Login form with Google Captcha.
Login form with Google Captcha version 2.
Lost password form with Google Captcha.
Registration form with Google Captcha.
Contact form with Google Captcha.