When a visitor submits his/her data on your website via a Gravityform, upon form submission, such data are also sent to Google Sheets.
How to Use this Plugin
In Google Sheets
* Log into your Google Account and visit Google Sheets.
* Create a new Sheet and name it.
* Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
If you already have sheet created in google account use that.
In WordPress Admin
* Now Create or Edit the Gravityform from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form.
* Thereafter, go to the new tab ” Google Sheet ” link in Forms panel.
* Then Go to the Google Sheet Menu and do authentication with your Google Account and authorize the plugin to connect to your Google Sheets.
* Then after go to edit form->settings->Googlesheet. Then add the Google Sheets Sheet Name, Sheet Id, Tab Name and Tab Id into respective positions and hit “Save”.
* Add the Gravity Forms input field label name as a Google Sheet header.
* Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
- You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and form settings.
Google Sheet Integration without authentication.
Permission page if user is already logged-in to there account.
Permission popup-1 after logged-in to your account.
Permission popup-2 after logged-in to your account.
After successful integration – Displays “Currently Active”.
Get Sheet and Tab Id from the URL.
Google Sheet settings page with input box Sheet Name, Sheet Id, Tab Name, Tab Id.
Add Gravity Forms field name to the Google Sheet headers.
Google Sheet headers with form submitted data.