Hide and Seek Header frees up more space for a web page by hiding the sticky header when scrolling down. The sticky header will reappear when scrolling back up to make site navigation easier.
- Hides the sticky header on scroll down only.
- Option to disable on mobile (devices smaller than 800px wide—the Avada default).
- Option to enable fade animation on hiding.
- Option to enable landing page mode. The plugin hides the standard header (non-sticky) so only the sticky header displays on scrolling up.
- Super simple install. Two steps and your done.
- Lightweight—about 30 KB zipped.
The plugin settings are under Settings > Hide and Seek Header.
Disable on Mobile
By default, the plugin will hide headers for all devices. Check Disable on mobile? to keep the header visible on small devices. The current default breakpoint is
Uncheck to hide the header on all devices.
The animation is disabled by default. Check Enable animation? to turn on a
0.5 second fade-out effect when the header begins to disappear.
Enable Landing Page Mode
Check Landing page mode?, if you want to hide the standard top header and menu on page load. This is great for minimising distractions.
Click Save all changes to save your options.
Disclaimer: the Hide and Seek Header plugin and its author are not affiliated with Avada or ThemeFusion in any way.
Preview of the plugin in action. Sticky header disappears on scroll down. Reappears on scroll up.
Plugin settings page.