If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from my career, it’s that people barely ever read the whole thing (the majority of people won’t even read this); they read titles. Images are a great way of sparking the interest of the reader to make them read more of your content, as they will see the images and want to know more about them.
But lets face it. There are thousands and of Blogs and they all use Images in their content. If you want to be little different from the traditional Bloggers and using something new try “Image Shuffle” plugin. It will make your images live.
You will have provision in admin where you can select Multiple images for the Shuffle. So whenver user moves his/her pointer/mouse over the Shuffle (Image) it will randoaly change the image from list you seected in Backend. Cool.
- You can set Title for the Shuffle. Will be diaplyed over an Overlay.
- You can set Sub Title for the Shuffle. Will be diaplyed over an Overlay.
- You can set Hyperlink on the Shuffle.
- You can change intensity. (i.e incdicates how quickly image will change if user move cursor over Shuffle.)
- We are working hard to integrate Some Pre Made layouts for Shuffle to make it more attractive. New version will be released soon.
No screenshots provided