La Sentinelle is a simple plugin that guards your WordPress website against spam.
It has anti-spam filters for comment forms and registration forms and can be extended to support plugins.
The default settings should catch most spam, and there is a settingspage to set it up according to your wishes.
Current features include:
- 3 anti-spam features; Honeypot, Nonce, Form Timeout.
- Settingspage to set things up according to your wishes.
- Lightweight and simple code.
- Transparent to the visitor, no nagging with Captcha’s or other annoying things.
- No use of third-party services and no tracking of visitors.
WordPress forms that are protected:
- WordPress Login form.
- WordPress Register form.
- WordPress Forgot Password form.
- WordPress Comments form.
Form Plugins that are protected:
- Contact Form 7.
If you have a problem or a feature request, please post it on the plugin’s support forum on wordpress.org. I will do my best to respond as soon as possible.
If you send me an email, I will not reply. Please use the support forum.
Translations can be added very easily through GlotPress.
You can start translating strings there for your locale. They need to be validated though, so if there’s no validator yet, and you want to apply for being validator (PTE), please post it on the support forum.
I will make a request on make/polyglots to have you added as validator for this plugin/locale.
No screenshots provided