Launchpad WP SMTP can help us to send emails via SMTP instead of the PHP mail() function.
It adds a settings page to “Dashboard”->”Settings”->”Launchpad SMTP” where you can configure the email settings.
There are some examples on the settings page, you can click the corresponding icon to view (such as “Gmail””Yahoo!””Microsoft””163″”QQ”).
If the field “From” was not a valid email address, or the field “SMTP Host” was left blank, it will not reconfigure the wp_mail() function.
Do you want more advanced SMTP mailer?
- Built-in importer for WP SMTP settings.
- Universal SMTP for every service.
- SMTP ports are blocked? API support – A method for sending emails via HTTP for Gmail, Sendgrid, Mailgun, and Mandrill.
- Credentials can be configured inside wp-config.php insted of the DB.
- Built-in mail logger with the option to resend and filter.
- Built-in alert function when emails are faling, you can get notified by Email, Slack or pushover.
- Ports checker for any blocking issue.
Check Post SMTP:
Launchpad WP SMTP plugin was originally created by Vinhdd. It is now owned and maintained by Yehuda Hassine.
- Download and extract
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- “Dashboard”->”Settings”->”Launchpad SMTP”
- There are some examples on the settings page, you can click the corresponding icon to view.(such as “Gmail””Yahoo!””Microsoft””163″”QQ”)
- For more information of this plugin, please visit: Plugin Homepage.
No screenshots provided