LH Display Posts allows you easily list content from all across your website. Whilst respecting the current users capability to view the posts displayed.
Just add the [lh_display_posts] shortcode to you content. The shortcode has 5 optional parameters
- post_parent: show only post/pages with the parent id specified
- post__in: a comma separated list of post ids to query
- post_type: the post type, this defaults to ‘post’
- post_author: the id of the post author
- template: see details below on how to alter the template used to output the shortcode
How can I add my own template for outputting the rss feed?
Copy folder lh_dps-templates from the plugin into your active child theme directory, then edit or add templates as required. The plugin will also look to see if the specified teamplate exists there first.
No screenshots provided