The Line-Up Wordpress Events Calendar lets you easily list events and sell tickets on your Wordpress site. With the Line-Up plugin there is no need to use both an event calendar and a separate ticketing service; you can stop sending your customers away from your site to buy tickets. With Line-Up you control your ticketing.
If a customer arrived at your event, you wouldn’t send them down the street to buy a ticket! So why do it online. With Line-Up you can sell tickets directly on your website with simplicity and ease.
The Line-Up Wordpress Events Calendar combines clean customizable design, easy to use functionality and a comprehensive set of features that ensures your users get the best experience. It’s incredibly easy to add and manage your events and all features are included for free. When you want to sell tickets to an event, we’ll add a small booking fee to each ticket which you can choose to pass on to your customer if you wish. There’s no booking fee for free tickets.
To use the Line-Up events calendar plugin simply create an account with [Line-Up] (https://lineupnow.com/user/signup?utm_source=wppl&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=plugin), add the plugin to your Wordpress console and add the calendar short code to the page where you want it to appear. Then simply create your events and tickets in you Line-Up account and they will appear in your events calendar.
Line-Up is a proven event listings, management, and ticketing platform that is used by many major media companies across the UK, Ireland and US on over 300 websites, including Trinity Mirror, Local World, Johnston Press, Bauer Media, Metro US.
To date, over 16,000 event promoters have uploaded 50,000+ events to the Line-Up platform.
[Sign-Up for a Line-Up account and start selling tickets on your website] (https://lineupnow.com/?utm_source=wppl&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=plugin)
Line-Up events calendar & ticketing features
- Sell tickets directly on your website – no need to link off to third party ticketing sites
- Connected events calendar and ticketing – delivers a better user experience than linking to a different url for ticketing
- Single upload – no need to replicate the event on a third party ticketing service
- Fully responsive event calendar and ticketing – works perfectly on mobile
- The same events calendar plugin and platform that is used on over 300 media websites across the UK, Ireland and US
- Customisable – choose the colour and other features that fit your site
- Simple event creation platform used by over 16,000 event promoters to date
- Fully functional ticketing system that puts you in control
- Connect a Stripe account and get paid as tickets are sold – no waiting for your money
- Full ticketing dashboard – manage ticket sales, see and download guest lists, get notified when tickets are sold
- Export guest lists and customer data
- Line-Up check-in app available on iOS for simple check-in at the event – download from the app store
- Line-Up iOS SDK available for app development – sell tickets through a native mobile app
- Completely free – no set-up or monthly fees – small booking fee added to each ticket which you can choose to pass on to the customer
[Learn more and see an example of the event calendar and ticketing] (https://lineupnow.com/organisers?utm_source=wppl&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=plugin)
“I had an existing events calendar on my Wordpress site but I was having issues with it not being very user friendly. I saw the Line-Up option and thought this would be a great solution to that and save me time as there won’t be any double inputting as the ticketing was built in as well. It was a no brainer!”
Alexlouise, [Alex’s Supperclub] (http://www.alexssupperclub.com/)
“The Line-Up events calendar plugin makes it so easy to list our events and sell tickets on our website.”
David, [Jazz.coop] (http://jazz.coop/whats-on/)
Preview of Events Calendar embedded on Wordpress site
Preview of event page
Preview of events calendar and event page on mobile
Preview of the event management dashboard
Mobile check-in app to scan tickets on the door